Sunday, August 16, 2009

About Me

Minna-san, watashi wa Nariko desu. Hontou no Namae wa Jessica desu. Yoroshiku :D

My Name is Jessica. I was born on 18th June. Now, I live in Surabaya, Indonesia. My web name is Shiraishi Nariko. Shiraishi means White Stone. Nariko means Child, because the Kanji is KO, means Child. I came up with that name from my favourite color.

I love drawing, singing, playing and Surfing the Net. But most of all, I love Anime, Manga, Video Games, Tech Stuffs and Japan. I'm so interested at Japanese Culture. But I still love Indonesia.. :)
I can speak Japanese. I never been to Japan. But I want to go there. hehe... ;)

I made this blog because I want those who LIKEs anime, become anime LOVErs.
But I am not a HIKIKOMORI you know. =3=
I am an OTAKU.
I still pray to my God, Jesus. :)

I will post articles about Anime and everything that related with it. Like manga, video games, fanfic, fan art., and more.
This is all about me, and some about the blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment